Pages

Honing in on Nursery Decor

Friday, January 8, 2010

Sometimes, when you are on bedrest, you don't do much all day.  Today was one of those days.  I did watch part of a Millionaire Matchmaker marathon (say that three times fast), but that's it. 

That said, let me share a bit more of our eclectic, tree-inspired, nursery decor.  Here are the cute, jute curtains that we found at World Market:




I am looking forward to getting the nursery put together over the next few weeks as we anticipate Cheeseburger's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, January 8, 2010

Honing in on Nursery Decor

Sometimes, when you are on bedrest, you don't do much all day.  Today was one of those days.  I did watch part of a Millionaire Matchmaker marathon (say that three times fast), but that's it. 

That said, let me share a bit more of our eclectic, tree-inspired, nursery decor.  Here are the cute, jute curtains that we found at World Market:




I am looking forward to getting the nursery put together over the next few weeks as we anticipate Cheeseburger's arrival!
 
site design by designer blogs