Pages

PS: Check out my guest blog today!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

In further proof that it's all about six degrees of separation, I am delighted to refer you my guest blog post on JourneyChic today.  It's one of my favorite style and design blogs, and I'm helping out another blogger mama with today's post!

Where, incidentally, I mention Mignon Faget, New Orleans jewelry designer whose work I love, and whose work echoes the spirit of her fine city:

Mignon Faget


Check it out!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, September 9, 2010

PS: Check out my guest blog today!

In further proof that it's all about six degrees of separation, I am delighted to refer you my guest blog post on JourneyChic today.  It's one of my favorite style and design blogs, and I'm helping out another blogger mama with today's post!

Where, incidentally, I mention Mignon Faget, New Orleans jewelry designer whose work I love, and whose work echoes the spirit of her fine city:

Mignon Faget


Check it out!  Thanks for reading!
 
site design by designer blogs