Jack's Personality Emerges

Monday, September 20, 2010

More pictures of last week's PSF (Photo Shoot Friday) have surfaced.  The story they tell is hard to miss:  Jack is a personality.

He's seen here stealing the paci of his BFF, Gabe:


He's seen here hamming it up for the adoring paparazzi:


He's seen here being sweet on his girlfriend, Linley:


I admit it.  I am powerless to resist Jack's wiles.  That's my dear Geauxbaby!


Hope your days are filled with smiles and games of peek-a-boo, as mine are.

-- Heather

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I adore seeing him get cuter and more manly!

    ReplyDelete

Monday, September 20, 2010

Jack's Personality Emerges

More pictures of last week's PSF (Photo Shoot Friday) have surfaced.  The story they tell is hard to miss:  Jack is a personality.

He's seen here stealing the paci of his BFF, Gabe:


He's seen here hamming it up for the adoring paparazzi:


He's seen here being sweet on his girlfriend, Linley:


I admit it.  I am powerless to resist Jack's wiles.  That's my dear Geauxbaby!


Hope your days are filled with smiles and games of peek-a-boo, as mine are.

-- Heather
 
site design by designer blogs