Enter, the age-old snark v. sap debate.
Here's my compromise. With my recap of our fantastical Thanksgiving, a smattering of things for which I am immensely grateful.
1. That awesome turkey, and the accompanying feast.
Because seriously, we had roast turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, candied sweet potatoes, spinach and cheese stuff, green bean casserole, oyster dressing, cheesy noodle casserole, and peas. Oh, and pumpkin pie, chocolate pecan pie, and coconut custard pie.
2. Our beautiful new home, and the fact that it was full of our family. (And vintage turkey candles, natch.)
5. An entire long weekend to soak up awesome family time. (And to eat spiced chocolate creme brulee while doing so.)
6. Watching Jack with his family. Including his Uncle Dagwood, who is giving Uncle Dustin a run for his money on the title of Favorite Person Alive.
7. Pet love. Schatzi came all the way to Austin from Albuquerque to share her furrowed brow and cuteness with Pablo and Lucy. There was some butt-sniffing and backyard patrolling. And they loved it.
Yup, I have a lot to be thankful for. Hope you do, too.