Pages

Family Time is Fun Time

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jack has a big fan club.  Of this, I am sure.  For this, I am very glad.

Parents and grandparents notwithstanding, Aunt Geri and Uncle Dustin are the Co-Presidents of the Official Jack Bernard is Awesome and You Know It Fan Club.

See?


Someday, I will get to explain to Jack that he went to Aunt Geri and Uncle Dustin's wedding in mommy's tummy.  And that we did the Second Line.  But that's a story for another time...

Hope this finds you well.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family Time is Fun Time

Jack has a big fan club.  Of this, I am sure.  For this, I am very glad.

Parents and grandparents notwithstanding, Aunt Geri and Uncle Dustin are the Co-Presidents of the Official Jack Bernard is Awesome and You Know It Fan Club.

See?


Someday, I will get to explain to Jack that he went to Aunt Geri and Uncle Dustin's wedding in mommy's tummy.  And that we did the Second Line.  But that's a story for another time...

Hope this finds you well.
Heather
 
site design by designer blogs