Pages

I'm Here, Too

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I was just realizing the other day that there aren't too many pictures of Jack and I.  I'm either ducking out of photos or taking them.  Harumph.  We'll have to fix that.

For now, here's one that was taken at Jack's debut party held recently at my office.  He's not displaying his normal charm and panache, but he's still pretty darn cute.  You will see that I am sporting my new running watch, purchased for half-marathon training, and the ubiquitous hairband on my wrist.  Ah, motherhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Here, Too

I was just realizing the other day that there aren't too many pictures of Jack and I.  I'm either ducking out of photos or taking them.  Harumph.  We'll have to fix that.

For now, here's one that was taken at Jack's debut party held recently at my office.  He's not displaying his normal charm and panache, but he's still pretty darn cute.  You will see that I am sporting my new running watch, purchased for half-marathon training, and the ubiquitous hairband on my wrist.  Ah, motherhood.


 
site design by designer blogs